Stationery in Bloom
There’s no need to spend a small fortune on floral bouquets to let your loved ones they’re on your mind. Why not send an original, heartfelt note on fresh, floral-inspired stationery instead? A handwritten note is a wonderfully meaningful (and inexpensive) way to express all types of emotional sentiments. Floral stationery in particular has become especially popular recently as a means of personal expression.
Whether you’re a tried and true green thumb wanting your stationery to mirror your prize garden, or you’re a city girl whose botanical knowledge stretches just as far as the local flower shop, there is a bloom-inspired set of stationery just for you:
- * The crisp green stripes and whimsical flowers on the fun and feminine Gracie notes will make you smile, and will help send your message with subtle sophistication.
- * A bolder, less feminine floral option is chocolate and lime hand bordered stationery with a botanical envelope lining.
- * Subtly sprinkled with roses and leaves and finished with a crisp green stripe and coordinating envelope lining, these elegant garden notes lend themselves to a graceful, ladylike style.
- * Interested in a more whimsical floral interpretation? These tall art nouveau slim notes make for an especially savvy set.
- * If you have a taste for the exotic, then snag a set of the striking cloisonné ensemble floral stationery.
- * Truly a timeless classic, the elegant, understated style of our secret garden stationery set is an elegant addition to any stationery collection.