Engagements, births and promotions are always deserving of a “Congratulations!” But how about those other joyous occasions and achievements which often go unrecognized like big wins at work, kids success at school, etc? Sending notes of congratulations on beautiful personalized stationery to help your loved ones celebrate the happy moments in their lives will make them forever grateful…and they may even return the favor when you get good news of your own!
An example of an easy and elegant “Congrats!”:
I just heard the fun news! I know you’ve been looking into adopting a pet for quite some time. Congratulations on the new addition to your family! Jan told me that Sparky is just adorable and I can’t wait to meet him myself. Here’s to years of long walks and good times with your newest furry friend.
A few tips to follow:
- Make it clear in the first sentence or two why you are writing (so the congratulations does not sound like an afterthought)
- Get the note in the mail as soon as possible after you hear the good news.
- Say the word “Congratulations.” There’s no other word in the English language to express the same sentiment.
- Keep the note short and sweet and focused on the event or achievement.
- Make it fun! This is a happy moment to be celebrated!
Stationery Suggestions for Congratulations Notes
Any fine stationery or correspondence card will do for a congratulatory note. There are also plenty of congratulation note options available, which will help you specifically speak to the happy occasion.